Click here to log-in to Family Connections (Naviance).
To log-in to Family Connections (Naviance), follow these steps:
Family Connections is a tool for students and families to:
College and Career Planning Guide
This link is provided to access course descriptions and view enrollment information.
These are just a few of the useful features of Family Connections:
- SuperMatch college search: Select from a number of criteria, indicate its level of importance and quickly get a response based on those criteria, including an explanation of the results.
- Colleges I’m Thinking About list: You can add colleges directly to your Colleges I’m Thinking About list or you can use some of the college research tools like SuperMatch and College Search to identify some colleges that might be a good fit for you. By listing colleges that interest you, your counselor can give you some insight into how selective that college may be and if that college would match well to your academic and high school background. During your senior year, you will be able to convert the colleges that you have decided to apply to from your “Colleges I’m thinking about” list to your “Colleges I’m applying to” list.
- Roadtrip Nation content: The Roadtrip Nation interview archive is a digital career exploration tool that enables students to discover new pathways, interests, and ambitions. The archive includes more than 3,500 full-length video interviews chronicling the diverse personal stories of leaders who have turned their interests into their life’s work.
- Resume Builder: Includes quick tips on completing a resume and thinking about future opportunities to help build the resume.
- Do What You Are survey: Do What You Are is a Meyers-Briggs based personality profile. It reveals information about a student's strengths and blind spots, recommended career paths and college majors, as well as tips for conducting the most effective career search.
- Career Interest Profiler survey: The Career Interest Profiler is an online career interest assessment for students based on Holland's interest codes.