ENROLLING A NEW STUDENT
STEP ONE: Verify Attendance
STEP TWO: Withdraw from Previous School
STEP THREE: Provide Proof of Residency
* Two verifiable proofs of residence (ONLY the items below will be accepted)
* Listing of school names the student has attended from the sixth grade to the present.
* Any Court or Legal Custody Agreements
* Valid photo ID of parent or legal guardian
*You will then sign a Request of Records allowing us to obtain past school records.
STEP FOUR: Enrollment Packet
- You will receive an enrollment packet which contains:
STEP FIVE: Enrollment Appointment
- Upon receipt and review of official records from previous schools, we will call you promptly for an appointment to enroll.
- The student/counselor/parent will then meet to select courses.
**We encourage students to start school the same day they enroll.