Steps to Request a Transcript in Naviance:
- !! NEW LOGIN INFORMATION !! Need help logging in? New instructions HERE
- Log into Naviance here.
- After you log into your Naviance, go to the top right corner - click on "COLLEGES"
- At the drop down menu, click on "COLLEGES I AM APPLYING TO"
- Click on the RED CIRCLE PLUS SYMBOL (see picture) in the far right and select your appropriate option: "College Application Transcript" (or) "Other Transcript"
- Fill out the appropriate information for either category and hit submit.
Requesting a Transcript from the Registars' Office:
- Until further notice all transcript requests should be forwarded by email - You may email your transcript request to Sheila Emilo email@example.com or Robin Bradford firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have additional questions, please contact Sheila Emilo @ 816-359-6706 or Robin Bradford @ 816-359-5907, and include the following information:
- Transcript Requests must be submitted to the Registrar's Office 3-5 school days prior to the mailing deadline. If they are received after the 3-day notice we will not be able to guarantee the mailing of transcripts for colleges/universities and/or scholarship deadlines. There will be no official transcripts issued for hand-carried purposes.
- Test scores will not be included on the transcript. Test scores must be requested from the testing agency directly (i.e. ACT or SAT).
Did you take a Dual Credit class at PHS through MCC-Maple Woods and
need your college transcript?
If you have earned college credit from MCC-Maple Woods through a dual credit class at Park Hill South, you must request to have a transcript sent to the college/university you plan to attend after you graduate. To request a transcript, follow these instructions:
Did you take an Advanced Placement (AP) Class and need to have your scores sent to your college?
To have your scores sent to your college after you graduate high school: AP scores will be available online in mid July each summer. To get scores, student must sign up for a College Board account by going to apscore.org.
We encourage students to take this step now so they’ll be ready to access their AP scores in July. For more information, go to apscore.org.
Find colleges and universities that offer credit or placement for AP scores: